Consulting and Group Work
We can help your staff, team or congregational group sharpen their focus, build trust, enhance their creativity, and strengthen their leadership.
At the same time, our processes help your group name their current reality, listen to each other and to God, make thoughtful, appropriate decisions, set goals that are congruent with your mission and values, and assess progress towards their goals.
We bring skills in conflict management, knowledge about the dynamics and process of change, training in developing and deepening relationships and experience in helping groups plan.
Consider us if your congregation, staff, or team is:
- facing a decision about its future
- engaging in intentional change
- stuck in unhelpful patterns of relating
- needing help with strategic planning
- not getting the results they want
- experiencing conflict
- welcoming a new pastor